The best Diwali Recipe of all!!!
What you will need:
- 500 ml klim
- 60g butter
- quater cup milk
- 3 cups icing
- one cup water
- cap full rose essence
- half teaspoon Elachi
- Combine the Klim, butter and milk to a crummy consistency
- Combine the water, icing sugar, Elachi and rose essence. Let it boil continuously for 5-8 mins until it reaches one string consistency…(ie) if you take the spoon off from the sugar syrup the last drops falls from the spoon forms a string
- Now gradually add the crumbed mixture to the syrup and mix well.
- Stir this continuously for 5 mins or until it is thickened.
- Grease a pan with butter and pour this in it.
- Let it cool down completely before cutting into pieces.