Also known as Hasselback Potatoes these make the most amazing starch for you meal and put a Crispy Twist on the simple roast potato recipe. Your quantities will be dependant on how many potatoes you choose to use and how much filling you like.
You can also add any other fillings that you enjoy.
- medium potatoes (oval shaped)
- olive oil
- Spring onions
- Preheat the oven to 210°C
- Cut each potato across at about 3mm
- Rub butter into each cut
- Sprinkle each potato well with salt, cheese, bacon and spring onions and put in the oven: cook the large potatoes for about an hour and 10 minutes, testing to see whether the flesh is soft (you may need another 10 minutes for this)
- Transfer to a warmed plate, and serve.