Nail art has been a huge trend this year, so why not end the year in style with a beautiful yet easy nail design that will leave everyone at the Christmas party admiring your nails.
Christmas is just around the corner and its time to start preparing for those year end functions. One thing I always feel is key to completing that perfect evening outfit or look, is beautifully manicured nails.
So why not get into the festive spirit and mirror the most wonderful time of the year on your nails?
This design is super simple and doesn’t require a large amount of time or even artistic skill to master.
I also used normal nail polish readily available at any pharmacy or cosmetics store so you don’t have to have all the high cost of buying salon professional products.
All you need:
White nail polish
Red nail polish
Green nail polish
Gold nail polish
A bobby pin or dotting tool
- Paint your white base coat on your chosen accent nail.
- Using the green and red polish create a triangle in the main area of your nail using your bobby pin or dotting tool
- Use your bobby pin or dotting tool to make a gold dot at the top of the triangle and spread the edges out to create a star.
- Allow to dry and paint a top coat
- When creating a look similar to this the trick is not to be 100% perfect if you have a few smudges or strange looking dots it adds to the character of the look.