What you are going to need:
2 cups (240g) all purpose flour
1 teaspoon (4g) baking powder
½ teaspoon (3g) baking soda
1 teaspoon (4g) cinnamon powder
½ cup (113g) butter, softened
¼ cup (50g) castor sugar
1+1/2 cup (450g) mashed bananas
½ cup (120mL) milk
½ cup (63g) crushed walnuts (Optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl beat butter and sugar, until the mixture is fluffy
- Mix in the bananas and use a fork to make sure it is well incorporated.
- Combine dry ingredients with the wet ingredients but do not over mix.
- Beat in the milk.
- Fold in the crushed walnuts. The batter will be thick.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake at 180C for 40-50 minutes,